This is a new 3ds Max plugin created to ease the user’s ability to control & manipulate animation inside of 3ds Max 2012 and 2013. The tool was concepted by John Martini & Andru Phoenix and Developed by Stephen Taylor. Check out the video below to see in detail how the tool works.
Click the button below to buy Universal Track Selector now for only $2.00. After payment you will receive an email with the download link within 24 hours. Future updates will be free as well.
Universal Track Selector 1.0
- Lists any type of animated object/controller
- Sort by ‘Track Name’ or ‘Object Name’
- Selection filter of ‘Timeline’ or ‘Animation Range’
- Delete option for quickly removing keys
- Update toggle for user update control
- Search filter for quickly finding specific track (2013 only)
Universal Track Selector works with 3ds Max 2012/2013 (32 & 64 Bit).
Over the next few weeks I’ll be expanding its compatibility to include 3ds Max 2008/2009/2010/2011
3ds Max 2012 – To install ‘Universal Track Selector’ you will need to copy the files located in the x64 or x86 to your max ‘plugins’ directory. example: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2012\plugins\
3ds Max 2013 – To install ‘Universal Track Selector’ you will need to copy the files located in the 3ds Max 2013 folder to your max ‘bin\assemblies’ directory. example: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013\bin\assemblies\