The Extended Objects Bundle contains over 25 plugins for 3ds Max 2012 – 2018. These plugins make it easier for users to create and design motion graphics. Below is a list of the all the plugins and a description of what they do. Use the plugin features to save and load presets for quick reuse of complex setups. Nearly 100% of the plugins properties are animatable, givings artists the ability to create stunning and complex animations.
– Arrow : Create custom arrow meshes.
– Checkmark : Create customizable checkmark meshes.
– Cross : Create and customize cross meshes.
– MeshSwap : Switch between meshes on the fly with the control of a spinner.
– DiscPro : Create complex disc shapes with animatable properties.
– EQBars : Equalizer bars can be be users to simulate equalizers often seen on soundboards.
– EQLine : Creates a mesh line that can fluctuate vertically based on a wave like motion.
– EQCircle : Creates a circular mesh composed of multiple segments that can be animated over time.
– EQRings : Creates a circular mesh composed of multiple rings and multiple segments that can be randomized and animated.
– NetworkBounce : Create dynamically simulated networks of shapes bouncing around a user-defined area.
– NetworkOrbit : Create dynamically simulated networks of shapes which orbit around the center pivot.
– ProgressCircle : Create a circular progress bar which can made up of blocks or a solid mesh strip.
– ProgressBar : Create a linear progress bar mesh composed of blocks or a solid mesh. Properties of this plugin can be animated.
– RadialSegs : Create a radial array of pegs similar to ones seen in speedometers of cars.
– Annotation : Create dynamically resizable lines where each end of the line is attached to an object in the scene.
– DashedLine : Create simple dashed lines.
– Frame Pro : Create dashed or solid frame mesh with animatable properties.
– LineGraph : Create animated line graphs with the option to place points along the line as well as animate there position along the path over time.
– Techline : Create linear lines with user specified angular rotations.
– Techcircle : Create circular tech lines with user specified angules.
– Techtree : Create a tree of tech lines with the ability to control each segments rotation and length.
– Waypoints : Create mesh lines which pass through any number of specified objects in the scene. Users can also animate the progression of the mesh through the waypoints.
– GridLines : Create a 2D grid mesh with various parameters to control the thickness and spacing. Users can additionally place points at the intersections of the grid lines.
– GridCircle : Creates a 2D grid mesh in a circular shape.
– GridPoints : Creates a grid of points that can randomized based on texturemaps or user specified values. Optionally users can specify a custom mesh which will be used to distribute along the grid of points.
– DottedSphere : Distribute a custom mesh along and around the surface of a sphere using any number of specified points.
– RadialDots : Create a radial array of custom created meshes with various ways to randomize the size and distribution.