Lazy Manager allows users to copy and paste objects, materials, and modifiers across multiple instances of 3ds Max and includes support for sharing these assets across an entire studio of artists using a shared network location.
- Supports 3ds Max 2012 or newer
- Supports sharing objects, mMaterials, and modifiers
- Copy and Paste across multiple instances of 3ds Max
- Share across a studio using a shared network location
- Customize imported objects to be placed at the origin
- Supports saving objects as older versions of 3ds Max
- Installer which adds shortcut to for Lazy Manager
- New installer for quicker and easier install
- Added refresh button
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed spline modifier support
- Automatic updates of available files upon file creation, deletion, rename, edit
- Fixed refresh button not doing it’s job
- Pasted materials to currently active Material Editor (Slate or Basic)
Exporting Objects – Select the objects you wish to export and the Objects export button.
Exporting Materials – Select objects that have materials applied to them and click the Material export button.
Exporting Modifiers – Select a single object that contains one or more modifiers and click the Modifiers export button.
Importing – To import an Object, Material or Modifier, simply double click on the item in the list.