Spline Caster is a 3ds Max plugin that gives users the power to quickly create splines projected onto the surface of any geometry in the scene. It includes two different draw modes.
- Two – Click Spline Placement – Quickly create splines between a start and end point with just two clicks. Additionally tune the curviness of the splines by-dragging your cursor left-right on the screen.
- Freehand Draw With Lazy Mouse – Draw directly on all visible geometry in the scene by simple just clicking and dragging your cursor around. You can continue drawing the line with the ‘auto line continuation’ feature.
- Supports 3ds Max 2017 or newer
- Realtime previewing as you draw
- 2-Click cable creation with auto-calculated curve
- User customization for spline curviness
- Freehand draw splines on geometry with lazy mouse support
- Drag to adjust thickness of spline
- Improved performance
- Pivot location is at base of first point created