With the click of a button quickly save out the selected splines or text shapes, in 3ds Max, to an SVG graphic or copy them to the clipboard as a SVG graphic. Check out the video below to see it in action.
- Supports 3ds Max 2018 or newer
- Exports the selected splines or text shapes to an SVG file or to the clipboard
- Optionally add padding or choose to flatten or group splines
- To user simply install the tool
- In 3ds Max in the Customize menu under the JokerMartini category look for Splines To SVG and add it to a keyboard shortcut or toolbar
- Then run the tool and select your shapes and click export!
- It works best if the Text Shapes and Splines are collapsed as spline shapes.