A one-click solution that allows you to build bulk shaders for texture-sets, using the textures to generate PBR materials for 3ds Max, and supports various render engines such as VRay, Corona, RedShift, native 3ds Max materials, Arnold, and others.
It’s flexible enough to work with any sort of color workflow, whether you are working in PBR, Glossiness, Metallic or even custom. You can use the tool to even build completely custom shaders by simply assigning any maps you want to the map channels available in the interface.
- Compatible with 3ds max 2022 or newer.
- Auto texture channel recognition and organization
- Auto assigned color space and gamma to each map
- Customize Effects Channel and UV Map Channels
- Apply directly to selected objects
- Apply directly to material editor (Compact and Slate)
- Apply to teapots evenly spaced out
- Supports the creation of VRay, Corona, RedShift, Arnold, Standard and Physical materials.
- Added ability to save/load material libraries from visible texture sets in listview
- Added support for naming conventions that may have either of the following, where the map name determining the material slot has a leading and trailing underscore or just a leading. Both options are now supported.
- Vastly improved the sorting logic for tokens
- Added a Settings dialog accessible from the Edit menu for customizing tokens and default values
- Control if thumbnails are visible to improve performance